Come talk with us about software engineering, coding, naming, process management... you name it, really.
FooBarCamp is a one day conference that will take place on the 7th of December 2012 in Kraków and is directed towards experienced, local software developers. We expect about 60 attendees with varying backgrounds - but mostly Java, C#, Ruby and Python developers.
Most of the conference will be held in Open Space format, which is optimized towards free exchange of experiences and ideas through discussion. In addition we plan to begin with a small number of short presentations to give the attendees more topics to talk about.
FooBarCamp is organized by Wawel Hill sp. z o.o. in cooperation with Software Craftsmanship Kraków group (SCKRK). Wawel Hill has previously organized a number of conferences in Kraków, including three editions of Agile Central Europe, EuRuKo, TEDxKrakow, and FrontRow. Three times since 2011 SCKRK and Wawel Hill have organized Coderetreat workshops for developers that received very positive feedback from attendees and were booked solid within hours of starting the registration.
We are looking for sponsors for our conference:
Bronze Sponsors - over 500 PLN
- Will be thanked in emails to attendees.
- Will be thanked on twitter in separate tweets for every sponsor.
- Will have their logo displayed on the conference web page.
- Will have their logo displayed throughout the conference on a rotating set of slides (all Bronze sponsors logos will be on the same slide).
- Will receive one invitation to the conference.
Silver Sponsors - over 1000 PLN
- Will have their promotional materials distributed to all the conference attendees.
- Will have their promotional banners set up near the Open Spaces planning area.
- Will have their logo displayed throughout the conference on a rotating set of slides. Each Silver sponsor will have their own slide.
- Will have their logo and a short description displayed on the conference web page.
- Will receive two invitations to the conference.
- All Bronze Sponsor’s perks.
Gold Sponsors - over 2000 PLN
- Will have their logo and a short description displayed throughout the conference on a rotating set of slides. Each Gold sponsor will have their own two slides - one for their logo, and another for the description of their company.
- Will be mentioned in the press releases.
- Will have their promotional banners set up on the main stage.
- Will have the first right of refusal for providing lanyards.
- Will receive three invitations to the conference.
- All Silver Sponsor’s perks.
Companies interested in sponsoring FooBarCamp are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor data required:
- invoice data
- logo image, at least 900px wide
- one line description of the company to be posted on twitter and used in emails sent to the attendees
- for Gold sponsors: a longer description of the company to be posted on a slide
- for Gold sponsors (optional): 80 lanyards for attendees.
- Silver and Gold sponsors are also asked to drop off their banners and/or promotional materials at least two days before the conference at the office of Lunar Logic, al. Krasińskiego 17/5 Kraków or have them delivered directly to the conference venue